- Participate in the arrangement of the dining room, according to the characteristics of the service to be performed;
- Obtain information regarding the menu, the restaurant menu, the wine list and the organization of work/distribution of tasks;
- Serve customers in the dining room, ensuring the connection with the kitchen;
- Performs bar/cafeteria services and table service;
- Welcomes and assists customers;
- Follow work safety standards;
- Forward customer complaints taking into account the need to ensure a good relational climate;
- Billing for the service provided.
- Proven experience in the field (preferred);
- Good knowledge of English (mandatory), French/Spanish (preferred);
- Cordial, friendly and well presented;
- Good communication skills, initiative and dynamism;
- Great sense of responsibility and Team Spirit;
- Ability to organize and manage the daily work inherent to the position.
- Remuneration compatible with the function;
- Annual integration in a group with possibility of progression.
Believe in your talent and submit your application now.